Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize for making the insulting post. I posted that as I was going through the thread from the beginning.

That said, I stand by my assessment.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• anyways back on topic

I don't think that enough information has came out for us to judge exactly what people's reactions were. Nobody apparently tried to tackle this guy, but it seems like he was going from class to class just opening fire on the people inside and they tried to duck. I heard about some people holding the doors closed so he couldn't get in. We'll know in time what happened though.

Comment

• Is there a problem with comprehension skills?

Let me get over here. It took me 3 tries to type this, I'm so shook up. Listen, aim true. Don't take me out by accident.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by korn469
          anyways back on topic

I don't think that enough information has came out for us to judge exactly what people's reactions were. Nobody apparently tried to tackle this guy, but it seems like he was going from class to class just opening fire on the people inside and they tried to duck. I heard about some people holding the doors closed so he couldn't get in. We'll know in time what happened though.
          Actually it was just one class mostly....20ish out of about 25 were killed in a German classroom.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• MOBIUS... hint... hint... I suggest you check your PM's!
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And to the rest of you... this isn't funny! This is NOT a joke thread. This crap happened! Discuss it or don't even bother to post!
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• 32 dead? Oh Jesus.

I have a friend from high school who goes to Virginia Tech, I hope he's OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                  MOBIUS... hint... hint... I suggest you check your PM's!
                  And what part of this don't you understand!
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by MJW

I think my case is still stronger. I cannot find it using the link. They might have misquoted Eric to make he look as evil as possible. Like when he asked some female "Do you belive in God" after shooting her. She said yes because that is what her parents told her.
                    Huh????? What are you saying here? Does it matter whether she responded before or after he shot her?
                    In real life Harris just walked away but in the book "She said yes" it was killed that he killed her. In real life he wasted her (she was hiding) from before she could do anything.
                    This doesn't make any sense either. How would you know what happened "in real life"? Were you there?

I think Eric Harris was an evil person but not a racist because he used that term as an insult.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Since I am only an hour away from VT, and that most people here have 20+ friends at Tech, I am getting quite a bit of info on it....but I had to wait for second hand stuff because the news articles are sucking.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Unfortunately people who do this kind of stuff do seem to acquire a sort of revered mystique in some circles. For instance the Columbine shooters seemed to have a thing for the Timothy McVay. We need to find a way to deflate this sick status symbol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                          Huh????? What are you saying here? Does it matter whether she responded before or after he shot her? This doesn't make any sense either. How would you know what happened "in real life"? Were you there?
                          It real does not matter. A bunch of creditable witnesses said that happened so its true.
                          “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                            Unfortunately people who do this kind of stuff do seem to acquire a sort of revered mystique in some circles. For instance the Columbine shooters seemed to have a thing for the Timothy McVay. We need to find a way to deflate this sick status symbol.
                            Hence, unfortunately, the self-perpetuation of the school massacre every few years...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by korn469
                              anyways back on topic

My thoughts upon hearing that 32 had been killed and 24 wounded was pretty much the same as Dis'. I thought that if this guy shot nearly 60 people then he must have been shooting into a really big class room. Smaller classrooms, which seat about 30 generally have only one door, which if a shooter blocks no one can get past him. Most larger classrooms, which would seat more than 30 would have at least 2 doors, so you'd wonder why some student's hadn't run out the second door. What this guy may have done is fire into a number of smaller rooms, shooting a clip's worth, then moving on to the next room.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJW

It real does not matter. A bunch of creditable witnesses said that happened so its true.
                                Your post didn't make sense. Go back and read it. What did these witnesses say?

Comment

Working...
                                X