Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German Army: Pretend you're shooting black people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember reading somewhere about Engels saying "An army, that didn't fight in a war for 30 staight years, begins to decompose itself". I believe he is right, and this army didn't fight even longer. Does anyone wonder why it's completely ****ed up?

And it has been in the news, just nobody gives a **** aber this laughing stock of the nation anymore.

Comment

Invade France again. We won't try to stop you this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Invade France again. We won't try to stop you this time.
        We tried to stop them last time?
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

We were a bit late, but sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ElTigre
            Interesting, this hasn't made the German news yet. I found the video on youtube:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Shortly before the "Bronx incident", the instructor tells the recruit to imagine that he's guarding an airfield, and terrorists have captured a plane. He instructs him to fire two salvos. Then he starts with the Bronx story, and the recruit laughs nervously. The instructor orders him to shoot three salvos and to yell Mother****** each time, but the soldier isn't really into it, so he is instructed to yell louder.

I don't want to defend what's happening here, but it's pretty obvious that both think of it as a joke. Really stupid, especially considering that they knew they were filmed.
            Dude, I can't get over this. This is some funny ****.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They're just joking, it's army jokes. People don't get it are usually people who never served. That is, idiots who never did anything for others.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Everybody thinking something might be going on here should be kicked in the face for being ****ing stupid. DOn't get me wrong, we have a lot of idiots that needs to be kicked in the face.

It's army jokes, that's what it is. And if someone says, well I don't like that joke, well, I don't like your face. Go **** yourself before I'll kick your face in as well.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

video from stern
                  Er solle beim Feuern an Afroamerikaner denken und "Motherfucker" rufen. Das sind die Befehle eines Ausbilders der Bundeswehr an einen Soldaten. stern.de h...
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

MarkG, what RACE joke did we do? We didn't do race jokes or racist jokes. But we did a lot of army jokes.

Meaning, that this isnt' a racist joke and if you think so honestly, you need to get your face kicked in.

It woudl be a racist thing if the only point was to 'let's massacre these black people'. But of course that's the only way you can interpret it. But that's because you need to have your face kicked in.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Aren't there some Brits to blame for this?

*runs*
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        MarkG, what RACE joke did we do? We didn't do race jokes or racist jokes. But we did a lot of army jokes.

Meaning, that this isnt' a racist joke and if you think so honestly, you need to get your face kicked in.
                        so what kind of "army jokes" did you do pekka?

just so we can elaborate more on your definition of racism...

Comment

nice troll. Maybe you should ban yourself?
                          In da butt.

Comment

as much as it is stupid and the people involved (especially the soldier) might not be nazis, this is obviously a racist joke. you say it isnt. so please answer my post...

Comment

I'll give you a two part answer, since you want to find out. First off, why did they chose Bronx and not say.... Somalia, or other African country? Why Bronx and not Long Island? It's because Bronx gives us Europeans a certain image, now I don't know what it gives to Greeks, maybe you have banned the word Bronx already.

So, there's this image of gangsters, dangerous area, the whole rap video thing. So, in this image, they're rolling with guns and vans and trucks. Then thre's the other part, where white kids all over the world tries to dress like the rap video people, talk like them, and it's a bit silly most of the times for these 13 year old suburban kids.

And an image is created, because it is imitated and it is popular culture and on top of it right now, the whole gangster image and thing, it also becomes a target for joking.

The image can be multifold, it can make fun of the 'we're bad boys' image, where they're the baddest, so to professional soldiers that's kind of funny already. Maybe this is something you were completely alienated from, or something the Greek army tries not to do, to make soldiers at least a bit professional. Or maybe jokes were just not allowed there at all, who knows.

Why did the guy have to yell motherfukker louder and louder? Maybe because it was a joke, should be obvious at this point. So why should they yell this? Because it emphasize that it IS a joke, and it brings in the others as well, so they can be in the joke, so it's a big joke.

Then, considering it IS the army, the jokes might be a bit harsh. Tasteless? Might be. Racist? You have to have bit more than this to make it a racist event.

The second part of the answer is coming soon.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Here's the second part:
                                Attached Files
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X