Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet more proof that abstince only sex education is a complete failure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All forms of Sex Ed are kinda of pointless these days. Even teenagers are smart enough to learn the basics of sex before they do it. The only ones who don't are the super freaks that always have sex soon. Teenagers will learn the basics from the internet or planned parenthood. One way to disprove this is to show stats if sex-ed in Europe worked or not.
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Some will drink and drive too. I guess that means we should ensure they wear their seatbelt.

I must have missed your point.
      We DO teach everyone to wear seat belts when driving.

Comment

So what works?
        I don't feel like reading all the whining about what doesn't work. What works?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

listening to the wisdom and the true brilliance that is Slowwhand usually does the trick...erm...

sorry

seriously i stick by my theory that goos parenting will do it...
          piece
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Huh Ben... I don't know where you got sex ed, but I recall having to learn by heart a table with different contraception techniques and their effectiveness against both pregnancy and STDs.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Gotta love how Ben always tries to distort reality without solid evidence ('kids are being lied to in sex ed', 'children raised by gay couples are less happy') to have it fit his principles, instead of just admitting that he believes pre-marriage sex is wrong and that gays are sinners.

As we say in French, 'an avowed sin is half forgiven'.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Well, that's English, but I would agree.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Well, that's English, but I would agree.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                  X