No announcement yet.

Recommend books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide to Econometrics, 5th edition. Peter Kennedy.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
      The Holy Scripture

Some light bedtime reading
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's MUCH better bedtime reading.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

The Old Testament:

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

boring
            bleh

Comment

You reckon?

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                The Old Testament:

I have that.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Anyway, recommend me a book too.

I want one I can easily fit in my pocket. The title should say something cool, but not offensive. Also, I'd prefer it be black, so it will go with most of what I wear.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

Do you have an Amazon link? They give dimensions.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                        Anyway, recommend me a book too.

I want one I can easily fit in my pocket. The title should say something cool, but not offensive. Also, I'd prefer it be black, so it will go with most of what I wear.

Here's something that might do the trick :

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Meets all the criteria, methiks. Doesn't even have to be a large pocket.
                          Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

Working...
                          X