Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the final concept drawing of Lockheed's LCS
    Attached Files
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

chit. :lol

it's been so long since I heard that word. A lot of words I may never hear again. Like bulkhead and angle iron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

No-shave chit during deployment. The Hairiest I've ever been was in the Navy.
        I didn't know one white man that had a no-shave chit.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I didn't know one white man that had a no-shave chit.

ACK!

MWR was selling 'em for $5.

DISBO over there *nods to Patroklos* knows what I'm talking about.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Oh, that's right, the wussy Navy.

ACK!

Comment

Oh, that's right, the wussy Navy.

ACK!
              Go back to your AEGIS-lessness DD.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

haha, you guys were just shields for us important folk- the aircraft carriers.

Comment

I can't, It's a the bottom of the ocean, apparently AEGIS ships need big targets for target practice. We simply used killer tomatos.

ACK!

Comment

I can't, It's a the bottom of the ocean, apparently AEGIS ships need big targets for target practice. We simply used killer tomatos.

ACK!
                    I found out the old ship I was on (and decommissioned) was used as target practice. I thought it was supposed to be cut up for scrap metal, guess they changed their mind. USS Guam. LPH-9.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I found out the old ship I was on (and decommissioned) was used as target practice. I thought it was supposed to be cut up for scrap metal, guess they changed their mind. USS Guam. LPH-9.
                      That's because it isn't cost-effective to scrap ships anymore(Congress banned scrapping them outside of the US) so we just sink 'em.

Comment

When I met the Mrs. in Hawaii, I was able to see my ship when the plane landed, it was already in mothballs and doomed for destruction.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

That's because it isn't cost-effective to scrap ships anymore(Congress banned scrapping them outside of the US) so we just sink 'em.
                          They make nice artificial reefs.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X