Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone wants to kick your ass, how much does it cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone wants to kick your ass, how much does it cost?

Seriously.

Like a rigged boxing match, only thing is, you cant hit back, but you can try to block hits though. How much would it cost for someone to beat you up for 2 minutes?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Truly like a boxing match with nice padded gloves and rules, or just a kick the crap out of you street fight?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

umm i'd do it for free, if it were someone my size. if it was some huge person, idk.

Comment

2 minutes of street fight is ****ing dangerous....

... I would ask a LOT of money.
        bleh

Comment

Re: Someone wants to kick your ass, how much does it cost?

Originally posted by Spec
          Seriously.

Like a rigged boxing match

Spec.
          what do you mean by rigged boxing match? ( I don't know what means rigged?)
          bleh

Comment

like... they set it a certain way.
            they tell the fighters who is going to win before the match. they have to obey.

Comment

$452.65 for every 12.51202541523415418584758145415248547815415 seconds
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                $452.65 for every 12.51202541523415418584758145415248547815415 seconds
                Around 2200$/minutes... is not enough...

If you can't respond back, and you can't really run... a free fight can be really dangerous!

I'm rather small, but I'm pretty sure I could seriously wound someone with 30 seconds of fight.
                bleh

Comment

You can give ONE kick on my ass for $1000, on the condition you wear regular shoes.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

depends on how big he is. I wouldn't want to risk permanent injury or death. No money is worth me being mentally retarded the rest of my life. I'm already retarded enough, thank you.

although... I suppose I could cover my head with both of my arms and get into a fetal position. I think I could avoid most serious injury that way. No matter how big the guy is.

Comment

Re: Someone wants to kick your ass, how much does it cost?

Originally posted by Spec
                      Seriously.

Like a rigged boxing match, only thing is, you cant hit back, but you can try to block hits though. How much would it cost for someone to beat you up for 2 minutes?

Spec.
                      They can beat me up unopposed if and only if they kill themselves in a gruesome manner (of their own choosing prior to the event) immediately after their 2 minutes are up. Failure to hold up their end of the bargain will result in a slow torture and drawn-out death in a manner of my choosing.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

if you wanna kick MY ass you hafta EARN it... i wouldnt accept money for it...
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc

Around 2200$/minutes... is not enough...

If you can't respond back, and you can't really run... a free fight can be really dangerous!

I'm rather small, but I'm pretty sure I could seriously wound someone with 30 seconds of fight.
                          I just randomly hit the number pad.
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

With gloves? If so, then depends how good of a fighter the person is. A good fighter? Gimme 100k, I'll get KOd for that price. If not a good fighter, meh, 10k. If without gloves? A weak fighter, 50k or so, I'd definitely do it. A good fighter? Nah, I don't want to do it at all, I don't want to get my face broken in.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Spec said you can deflect punches. You would do that in a fight anyway.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X