No announcement yet.

What are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just reject Hedonism. As I said, it is boring.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      A hedonist persues pleasure as the prime purpose in sex.

Jon Miller
      what other purpose is there? Maybe I've been doing it all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
        Gotta love listening to virgins wax philosophical about the True Meaning of Sex.

I'm certainly not qualified to answer. I've only had one form of sex (I'm not talking about positions- but one mode I should say)

Comment

Gotta love listening to virgins wax philosophical about the True Meaning of Sex.

Classic
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

I think the important thing to note is sex is different things to different people. Some people are asexual and have no interest in sex at all. Other people use sex to get what they want, and may or may not enjoy it. Other people do it because they enjoy it. And other people do it because they think it makes them feel better about themselves knowing the opposite sex finds them attractive. Other people are obsessed with it. I could go on and on.

I won't describe my position on it. You guys know most of it. But I haven't told you guys everything. Some things I'd be embarrassed to tell you all. You guys should be relieved about that. But there are reasons I do the things I do, and don't do the things I may or may not want to do. I overdramatize my situation with women, but it isn't as bad as I make it out to be. I'm a drama queen.

Comment

I must have been some uneducated caveman until this day, when I finally realized . . . . . .

that virgins know more about sex than anyone else.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                  It's different for different people, I expect. My attitudes about sex changed alot once I started having it though. Experience counts.
                  I'd have to agree with that (even though I don't quite have a lot of experience yet).

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  You have a narrow view of sex. Basically, I Think it should be an emotional thing primarily. And treating it as a pleasure thing primarily hurts it as emotional bonding for many people.
                  It's not either/or. You don't have sex as a bonding ritual. You have sex for pleasure and the result is emotional bonding. It's the fact that you're sharing a pleasurable experience with your partner that creates the bond.

The only thing that might be hurting the bonding isn't whether it's for pleasure or not, but whether you're sharing it or not. That is, whether you're being selfish and just thinking about your own enjoyment or trying to make sure your partner is enjoying it as well.

And if you're not emotionally attached to the person you're having sex with to begin with it won't likely do much in the way of bonding.

But then again, maybe that's actually what you're saying too.

I can perfectly see how people would want to have sex without having any sort of emotional bond. It's just enjoyable. But, personally, I don't think I'd want to have sex with someone I don't already have a bond with, so I can see where you're coming from.
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator

I can perfectly see how people would want to have sex without having any sort of emotional bond. It's just enjoyable.
                    and exciting

Comment

• casual sex has been happening for years. most of the girls and guys that sleep around inhi school are not ding it cause they have a bond, some do it cause they want one and think sex will bring that on. Other do it just cause they are horny. I must say tho that sex with a person you have a bond with isnt always pleasurable. Most folks of age(able to drink legally) with a partner know that drunk sex for one is much better then it is for the other. nd then you have tose couples that are having sex cause of fertility problems how enjoyable can that be?
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X