No announcement yet.

how do you like your steak cooked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medium or medium-rare. I don't like it too red, but it's got to have some color.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      People that eat their steak well done dont deserve to eat steak.
      QFT

Give me mine medium rare.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Rare.

Though tolerant of useless cooks (if they can't do rare, they obviously aren't chefs!), who end up giving you medium-rare to medium - I really can't be arsed with the palaver of moaning about it unless they **** it up beyond those parameters...

People who eat their steak well done should be shot.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I thought you liked them boiled in US Army GI blood.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

well done!
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Just enough so it stays warm until I'm done eating.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Medium or medium-rare. Bit of pink, crispy on the outside. Steak tartare isn't my thing, although I do tend to prefer my fish raw.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                  While I've never had *****, I imagine cooking would spoil it udderly.
                  Fixed.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rare->Bloody as hell.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                      Still mooing. So quite rare.

Steak tartare. Yum.

Czech stylee tartare:

pffff, that's a sad steak tartare if ever I've seen one.

add some anchovy (sp?).

Oh, and I like mine saignant.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

We've had one customer who wanted his steak completely raw (not minced steak, a regular one).
                        The other one I remember was a pork filet bleu (raw for most of you).
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well done, since charred isn't an option.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Well done, since charred isn't an option.
                            Charred rare
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Burned on the outside, with it mooing from the inside?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Exactly.

My grill at home doesn't get hot enough for that, though
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X