No announcement yet.

OMG, they want to overthrow teh Putin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, they want to overthrow teh Putin!

• Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky calls for use of force to oust Putin's government
    • Russian foreign minister says Berezovsky is abusing asylum status in UK
    • Berezovsky claims to be in contact with members of Russia's political leadership

Article: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html

And the evil British are again involved, one could think they are competing with the Finns
    Blah

This calls for a good dose of Polonium-210.

Comment

I said in the earlier thread, we must not take this British rubbish.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Serb
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think this person lasts 3 days.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, in the state of poisoning or that in 3 days he will be nowhere to be found?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I wish Putin would hurry up and take out Roman Abramovich.

Comment

Just so long as they wait another month. I don't want my Trans-Siberian trip screwed up by a coup.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Imran, in the state of poisoning or that in 3 days he will be nowhere to be found?
                  Either or, really . Depends on the person the Russians send to deal with it.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                    I wish Putin would hurry up and take out Roman Abramovich.

Gunners man, are you?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        This calls for a good dose of Polonium-210.
                        Already in route.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

coming just before the Russian elections, when theres a concerted campaign to link the (tiny) opposition under Kasparov to foreign influence, the timing of this could hardly be better for Putin and the Russian security establishment.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Berezovsky is easily an SVR counter-intelligence act.

Classic role of a foreign threat, that draws Russia's enemies to him, and then they are all accidentally killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X