Generation "X" Needs To Do Something of Note, or Keep Mouths Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation "X" Needs To Do Something of Note, or Keep Mouths Closed

We can make this a poll, unlike a certain Generation Xer's lame thread.

Will they EVER do anything of note, or play blame game for their duration on earth?
    They will NEVER do anything. The trend is set.
    23.08%
    They'll get around to it....someday.
    53.85%
    Banana. An ACS version of option 1.
    23.08%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

3 things come to mind.

This poll is invalid.

Also, what did you do that was so great? Except pollute the whole planet to make more and even more money while compromising our futur?

And go to sleep, Texan.

Spec.
    Last edited by Spec; April 13, 2007, 07:55.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

im curious as to the "time frame" that would qualify one to be a "Gereration X'er?

i would like to know this before i vote...
      piece
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I think if we follow the course the Baby Boomer thread suggests we will be doing something of note.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Generation X will be responsible for steering the Earth away from global disaster. We shall also likely be the first to colonise other planets, thus ensuring the survival of the species for all time.
          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
            im curious as to the "time frame" that would qualify one to be a "Gereration X'er?

piece
            1963 and 1978

sPEC.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec solved for X...hehe

I'm a nerd.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Generation X will still be here when the Baby Boomers are all gone. Suck it old man.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

piece
                  Generation X is the progeny of baby boomers, so I would think those born roughly between 1965 through to 1985. Talk of generation Y is far to premature. The youngest of generation Y shouldn't be in high school yet.

I would like to know what we are going to call the generation after Z.
                  Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Generation X, who is that again? I know that the one before me and after X was generation Y. Since I began my youth around the millennium, Y probably was those who had their youth in the 90s. Which leaves X to be the ones who were young in the 80s. And those, who today is in their, what, 40s, has not done anything yet Sloww?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

1963 and 1978

sPEC.
                      If that's true, I am Generation Y.

I am two generations removed from Sloww. Whoohooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela

I would like to know what we are going to call the generation after Z.
                        Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

Comment

Well, its nothing factual, some say its between 68 and 81.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

1963 and 1978.

Spec.
                            ahh thank you Spec... then I would be a "generation X'er." So my good pal Slowwhand has indirectly insulted me I see...

i shall leave this poll "as is" without any further participation on my end unless deemed entirely necessary to defend my "honor" or "dignity." And if by chance one would try to make me "upset" or "insult" me further, then the only course of action would me to commence to "open-a-can-of-whoop-ass" upon one said poster's buttocks...

i say this in the highest possible regard, and with the utmost decency and respect of course...

piece... (for now)
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I thought it was Generation X, Generation Y, Screwed
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X