No announcement yet.

Things that make your day worthwhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I imagine that's what the post will look like when Wesley finally cracks...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I cracked a long time ago, togglecaps.

Comment

Well, that explains a lot...

Comment

...just not why you need 18 bathrooms when one would suffice for fap-fapping.

Comment

My day, yesterday, was made when I found out we didn't owe anything on our taxes.

Today is going to be okay, because I called in sick. And, even though I have to go to the doctors will be far more relaxing than going to work, and maybe the doctor will give me something to make me feel better.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I AM NOT A MORON YOU ARE A MORON YOU GYMBUNNEY WHEY-EATING SACK OF **** ****** MORON GYPSY **** **** ****HEAD AMERICAN. I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBRE OF YOUR ENERGY DRINK. DIE!!!!!
              Wow. That's your feminine side Asher?

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                My day, yesterday, was made when I found out we didn't owe anything on our taxes.

Today is going to be okay, because I called in sick. And, even though I have to go to the doctors will be far more relaxing than going to work, and maybe the doctor will give me something to make me feel better.
                I will be getting 995.87$ back this year!

A lot different that always owing ****.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Why can't they just put social illiterates on death-row?
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Knowing Margaret Thatcher is one day closer to death.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                    X