Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone in cleveland that thinks i'm an FBIer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in cleveland that thinks i'm an FBIer...

or anyone in cleveland really.

say hi to me.

i'll be there tonight. i posted in the kindergarden thread already, but i'll be in cleveland by 6:30ish tonight. and i'm going to a mall. then morton's steakhouse at 8, then at the embassy on E 12th.

then tomorrow i'll be at the rock and roll hall of fame.

i'll be with my mom and older sister, so i won't try getting any of you in jail.

let me know.

So your mom and older sister are more observant than your dad?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What will you be wearing, Beatrice? I'll be the guy in the robe and wizard hat...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        So your mom and older sister are more observant than your dad?

Jon Miller
        what?!

my dad will be at home with my other 4 siblings.

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        What will you be wearing, Beatrice? I'll be the guy in the robe and wizard hat...
        beatrice? ickk.
        oh goody.
        idk what i'm wearing yet.

Comment

Well, considering whta you got up to sitting next to your dad on a plane, I am guessing your mom and sister are more observant (yuo said you wouldn't be making any trouble).

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was gonna go with beator over at l'Event, but decided on Beatrice instead.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              Well, considering whta you got up to sitting next to your dad on a plane, I am guessing your mom and sister are more observant (yuo said you wouldn't be making any trouble).

Jon Miller
              ohyes, that.
              well i could sneak out of the hotel room at night, but that would take way too much effort and i don't care enough.
              i was just thinkin it'd be cool to meet someone.
              i always have my cell with me.

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
              I was gonna go with beator over at l'Event, but decided on Beatrice instead.
              yucky

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

oh goody.
                An "education" would be in order.

Link (WARNING: NSFW!)

Comment

Comment

In case anyone is wonder what b etor is doing in Ohio:

Indictment: Ohio Man Joined Al-Qaida

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A federal grand jury indicted a U.S. citizen on charges of joining al-Qaida and conspiring to bomb European tourist resorts and U.S. government facilities and military bases overseas.

Christopher Paul, 43, of Columbus, trained with al-Qaida in the early 1990s, the indictment issued Wednesday says. The indictment says he told al-Qaida members in Pakistan and Afghanistan that he was dedicated to committing violent jihad.

Paul is charged with providing material support to terrorists, conspiracy to provide support to terrorists and conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.

Fred Alverson, spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Columbus, said Thursday that he couldn't comment further on the case.

Federal prosecutors planned to hold a news conference later Thursday.

Paul was in the Franklin County Jail late Wednesday after a U.S. District Court hearing was postponed until his attorney, Don Wolery, could be present. Wolery did not immediately return a message seeking comment Thursday morning.

The indictment says Paul traveled to Germany about April 1999 to train co-conspirators to use explosives to attack European and U.S. targets, including government buildings and vacation spots frequented by American tourists.

It does not address specific resorts or buildings that might have been targeted, but it gives U.S. embassies, military bases and consular premises in Europe as examples.

Paul was born Paul Kenyatta Laws. He legally changed his name to Abdulmalek Kenyatta in 1989, then to Christopher Paul in 1994, according to the indictment.

Two other Columbus men have been charged in federal investigators' terrorism investigation. Iyman Faris was sentenced in 2003 to 20 years in prison for a plot to topple the Brooklyn Bridge. Nuradin Abdi, accused of plotting to blow up a Columbus-area shopping mall, is awaiting trial on charges including conspiring to aid terrorists.
                    Good job, b!

Comment

Columbus isn't Cleveland... Close though
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

i always have my cell with me.
                        Your prison cell?

Comment

IT'S A STING OPERATION BY THE FBI! DON'T DO IT!

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

my dad will be at home with my other 4 siblings.
                            Your parents have six kids?! Ick! Tell your dad to tie a knot in it already.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A suit, tie, shades and an ear piece/wire to under suit jacket.

Comment

Working...
                              X