Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blender Magazine have just proven once and for all that they know nothing about music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or Mandy Moore
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
      Do you know of any?
      No, I just approve of them in the abstract.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Or Mandy Moore
        The thing I like about Mandy Moore is that none of her songs has managed to lodge itself in my brain. By contrast, I'll probably remember "Oops, I did it again" till I die, or at least till advanced dementia.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

most people don't like we built this city because it's a sellout. The band sold out.

That being said, it's not a bad song. It's just a song I don't care to listen to. I dont' have it on my hard drive.

Comment

"We Built This City" is commonly panned by critics.

Best and Worst lists count for little. All a matter of preference, and nothing more.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mick Jagger knew how to be awful in the 80´s

I need a foot massage

Comment

I'm offended that I Wanna Sex You Up is on there...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                  Mick Jagger knew how to be awful in the 80´s

I am so sick of that song. Why are there so many remakes of a song that wasn't that good to begin with?

Comment

This is actually a list of "most disappointing" songs, not "worst" songs. A lot of those chosen are just low points for otherwise great artists...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hotel California, Freebird and Stairway To Heaven can go on the list for all I'm concerned. I'm that burned out on them.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Buy some more eight-tracks to play in your trailer then, Tex...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

The "50 Worst Artists" list is much better.

The authority on kitchen blender appliance for the home or business, providing expert blender reviews to help consumers make the best buying decision.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Exactly - it is a list of their favourite aversions, more than a serious list of bad songs.

As another poster wrote...if it really is a list of the 50 worst songs ever, why is Britney Spears not represented. Or Kylie Minogue for that matter.

Asmodean
                                Because Kylie has never done a bad song. Just ones that are too good to be appreciated in her own time. Trust me, Locomotion will be The Song of 2095.
                                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                                X