No announcement yet.

I can't remember the name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In another timeline there was a KrazyHorse who stole the writing to the god of literature. KrazyHorse was punished by the god by having all his writings refused by publishers. What you are remembering is a novel that you endlessly rewrite in this other timeline and which is always refused (with reason since it is badly written as you recongnize) by publishers.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

The key

was realizing that KH's memory about "Prometheus" being in the title was complete crap!
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Thanks!

But you can see why I would have thought it was Prometheus in the title...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Re: Re: I can't remember the name...

Originally posted by Flubber

I can't be sure whether the fact that you cannot remember this fact or the fact that you seem to care,
          makes me doubt your self-proclaimed status as the most intelligent apolytoner more
          I have never claimed to be the most intelligent Apolytoner.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
          X