sex is repulsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dis
    I think this thread nees pictures of vaginas.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Have you guys seen the cow girls yet? Can't post them but if you google them you shall find some nice "flowers"

edit: damn they don't show up anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas
        What you have to do with vaginas is **** them, but dont look at them
        Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

If it's true it's true regardless of what Jon does.

I hope he can find someone who will love him as much as he is looking for to make the wait worthwhile.
          Welcome to the 21st century, Ben.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• btw, Wiggy:

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Wow, I thought I had posted in this thread before.

Sex is beautiful. That's all
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Re: sex is repulsive

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                i had this thought recently and i just realized ...it's not that im ugly (BUT I AM NOT SUPERB LOOKING LOL ) ... OR CANT PUT OUT or whatever..

It's just that the idea of a vagina is sort of repulsive to me. Kinda gross. It hasn't always been this way but LET ME T ELL YOU A THING OR TWO. This happens to everyone but usually when they are 40, not in 20s.

Besides homosexuals anyone else with me on this?
                Besides homosexuals? Man - you are a homosexual
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• (!)

Seriously, some of you are so hung up. And people think I am the one with problems
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I don't think you're the one with problems. I just think you have problems.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Actually I just suffered from anxiety for my teens and my early 20s that threw me off course. I am fine now and making good progress, believe it or not. And I've found that it isn't me who has hangups and baggage. I know what I want and I am not afraid...

Originally posted by Ninot
                      Wow, I thought I had posted in this thread before.

Sex is beautiful. That's all
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't think you have problems in regards to sex, I think you have problems on a more general level - which are probably most evident by your fanatical atheism.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Fanatical atheism I just tell it like it is without the sugarcoating buddy
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• There's also a little soupcon of trolling too, just to make things more interesting
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                              I can't understand people who rant and rave about sex being "degrading, disgusting etc". Just because they have an unhealthy attitude to sex (which they clearly do) they shouldn't think that sex itself is wrong.
                              I don't think sex is wrong - you can go and root your dog for all I care. I'm saying that sex is a bestial, unattractive activity - aesthetically displeasing.

Idiots who think the sex act is beautiful and who also think that those who think it is disgusting have a problem are quite mentally dull.

To rise above your limited, sex is beautiful and I could lick a ***** all night long perspective, imagine things from a child's innocent perspective. A child walks in on his parents in the height of passion: mother is groaning like she is being impaled by a ten foot spear, father is grunting like he is sticking a pig in the heart. They are both naked, revealing flabby and hairy flesh that normally doesn't see the light of day (thank christ). They are sweating, there are all kinds of liquids and stains around them. They are involved in a strange rhythmic action that looks violent and murderous. And worst of all, their normally sane and comforting faces have been replaced with demented masks of lust.

The child is going to run from that scene in horror, and probably be scarred for life.

Now imagine another child, and he walks in on his parents performing a waltz. Both parents are dressed = good. Both parents are wearing serene expressions = good. Both parents are moving in a graceful, attractive way = good.

The child in this case is probably going to be delighted.

SEX IS UGLY YOU DIMWITS.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

• I like watching people have sex. It's hot.

When I was a child, I saw people having sex on the internet. I think I was 7 or 8. I was staring at it. Then my panties were wet.

Waltzs bore me.

Comment

Working...
                                X