sex is repulsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No

I mean, everyone I have known who managed to convince me that they were Bi, came out as Straight or Gay later (or a hedonist).

This isn't personal experience.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't understand. If you call an 'hedonist' someone who enjoys sex with both genders, then that pretty much make him/her bi, right?
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

There is a natural sexuality... that is why we see homosexual animals with no social benefit, and no social structure.

The is a key point of the gay argument. That is that they can't be happy being straight, that they are fundamentally unsatisfied with a straight lifestyle.

Now there are also people who claim to be naturally Bi. I use to beleive some of them (Asher was one). Then I developed my current theory (and predicted Asher was gay, before he came out). Most the people who managed to convince me that they were nonhedonist Bis, turned out to be gay to be honest.

Also, there are a lot of hedonists there.

My current hypthosis/theory, that all 'Bi' people are confused or hedonists, has currently no evidence to the contrary (Bi people who who don't appear to be confused or hedonists).

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well it seems that you are making a somewhat dubious distinction between a hedonist and a non-hedonistic bisexual.

Comment

Well, I can understand why some might find sex and vaginas icky and disgusting ... BUT, you have to keep in mind that we ALL enter the world through our mother's vagina when she gives birth to us.

And how do we repay her? By squawling, screeching, pooping and peeing (usually all within a few minutes of birth).

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

We should sow up vaginas so that doesn't happen anymore.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

not as disgusting as eating doughnuts out of dumpsters

Eating doughnuts out of dumpsters is not any more disgusting than eating doughnuts.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                    Eating doughnuts out of dumpsters is not any more disgusting than eating doughnuts.
                    can i use that as a sig and sign your name next to it?
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                      We should sow up vaginas so that doesn't happen anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris I don't understand. If you call an 'hedonist' someone who enjoys sex with both genders, then that pretty much make him/her bi, right?
                        Not trying to put words in Jon's mouth, but I see a distinction. A true bi-sexual would be able to have happy, lifelong, fulfilling romantic & sexual relationships with people of either gender. A hedonist would enjoy sex with either gender, but could only form lasting, fulfilling romantic relationships with one gender.
                        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• So straight people who just sleep around and aren't looking for fulfilling romantic relationships are hedonistic "natural" asexuals?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva So straight people who just sleep around and aren't looking for fulfilling romantic relationships are hedonistic "natural" asexuals?
                            "Aren't looking for" and "cannot form" are two different issues. I'm straight. 7 years ago I was sleeping around and generally enjoying myself. I wasn't looking for a long term relationship, but I accidentally fell into one. I'm now a happily married man. I wasn't looking for a longterm relationship 7 years ago, but it was still possible for me to form such a relationship.

If there's a person who cannot possibly form a long term relationship with anyone, yet still has a sexual drive, then their inability to form relationships would stem from something other than their sexuality. They're not asexual if they still have an active sexual drive. Maybe they're sociopathic or something.
                            Last edited by Wycoff; March 31, 2007, 19:07.
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Wycoff

Not trying to put words in Jon's mouth, but I see a distinction. A true bi-sexual would be able to have happy, lifelong, fulfilling romantic & sexual relationships with people of either gender. A hedonist would enjoy sex with either gender, but could only form lasting, fulfilling romantic relationships with one gender.
                              Hmm, that's a clearer argument than Jon's. Let's run with it (and I appreciate it is putting words in his mouth until he shows up).

The proposition would then become there are no people who can have happy, lifelong, fulfilling romantic & sexual relationships with people of either gender.

That would appear to be incorrect.

Comment

• aneeshm, I was starting to wonder when someone would catch the pun...
                                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                                X