The last Harry Potter book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b etor
    harry should die after going out with ginny and killing voldy, ron & hermione should hook up, then draco should marry me.
    So, Draco is 21 already?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

And before you ask, yes, I'm scheduled with a group of friends to stay up (not really staying up for me since I usually go to bed well after midnight on the weekends) for both the movie and the book release.

KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Er... no it won't. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be released July 21, 2007, while the movie, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" is scheduled to be released on July 13, 2007 (which is, btw, a Friday the 13th).
        april 13th is a friday too! a scary-ish movie is coming out that day but it's not that scary so I'M going to see it!!!!!

Originally posted by pchang

So, Draco is 21 already?
        nahh I think he's 19. 19 is my favorite number.

Comment

What, mom won't let you see scary flicks or you don't like seeing too scary flicks?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i'm terrified of scary movies. just the suspensful ones tho. i don't mind gore.

Comment

Imran will let you hold his hand
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

lol horcrux LOL
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                  Imran will let you hold his hand

i cut the circulation off of whoever i held onto. it was their fault tho. they made me watch 6 movies in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                    harry should die after going out with ginny and killing voldy, ron & hermione should hook up, then draco should marry me.
                    Ah, so you're into wife-beaters.

Comment

working overnights suddenly proves its advantages.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        And before you ask, yes, I'm scheduled with a group of friends to stay up (not really staying up for me since I usually go to bed well after midnight on the weekends) for both the movie and the book release.

I'm doing the same. Except with my girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          while the movie, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" is scheduled to be released on July 13, 2007 (which is, btw, a Friday the 13th).
                          And also my wedding date.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've already pre-booked it at Crossword. It's expensive - about 22$.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

And also my wedding date.
                              So....how's the marriage going?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                                I've already pre-booked it at Crossword. It's expensive - about 22$.
                                Sounds like a good price to me.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X