No announcement yet.

Rosie thinks 9/11 was staged...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and how much of an idiot is Donald Trump. OMG.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
      can't make any new threads, but no comments on how Rosie got pwnd in a debate by a blonde bimbo from the view?
      Donald Trump had some comments.

Donald Trump has weighed in on Wednesday's war of words between Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Rosie O'Donnell, surprisingly taking O’Donnell’s side while still managing to insult both co-hosts of "The View" and to voice his opposition to the war in Iraq.

“On this one I think Rosie should win, but Rosie is not much herself. I think anybody that’s against the war in Iraq is the winner of the fight, because to justify the war in Iraq — only an imbecile could do that," he told "Extra."

About Hasselbeck’s political views, especially on the war in Iraq, he added, “Elisabeth is not a very smart person, she’s one of the dumber people in television. To see that she supports the war, and she’s solidly behind the war, give me a break.”

Trump later told reporters that Hasselbeck was "probably the dumbest person on TV."

Last edited by Slaughtermeyer; May 28, 2007, 13:26.
      Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

• If there's one thing Trump has more of than modesty, it's tact and class.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Comment

• I know you are all dying to know the latest news on Rosie.

I'm beginning to think she has mental problems and has went off the deep end.

Comment

Working...
            X