I had my wisdom teeth pulled today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had my wisdom teeth pulled today!

And Im at home now, relaxing. playing civ. taking vicoprofen or some such combo drug.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Have some whisky
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

How was it?

I have all mine in, but I had a little 5th wisdom tooth pulled. It was just a little nub and took the dentist like a minute to pry it out.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

5th wisdom tooth? Freak.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Mine were impacted and were much fun.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have a fifth wisdom tooth. I'm told that to have it on the lower side is even more unusual.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yeah mine was upper.

It just means I have more wisdom... or need more
              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Don't worry about it MRT, they weren't doing their job anyway
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ugh... I remember getting mine pulled. The anesthesia really knocked me out for most of the first day (even afterwards I was loopy). Then I mostly relaxed for 3-4 days while taking painkillers. Wasn't horrible, but definitely uncomfortable for a few days.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                    How was it?

I have all mine in, but I had a little 5th wisdom tooth pulled. It was just a little nub and took the dentist like a minute to pry it out.
                    It isnt that bad actually.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      Mine were impacted and were much fun.
                      Same here. Each tooth took longer than the whole operation was supposed to last. On the plus side, my jaw still tells me when it's going to rain.

Comment

MRT, was it scary?????

I think I might need one of MY wisdom teeth out. My mother still needs to schedule me an appointment. My back right molar has been hurting like a mofo all day. Gahhh. Also, I have dentistophobia. Well not really, but I get so freaked out when they use those loud tools in my mouth. It makes me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                          MRT, was it scary?????

I think I might need one of MY wisdom teeth out. My mother still needs to schedule me an appointment. My back right molar has been hurting like a mofo all day. Gahhh. Also, I have dentistophobia. Well not really, but I get so freaked out when they use those loud tools in my mouth. It makes me cry.
                          I hear sedation dentistry can be a beautiful thing.

I was sorta lucky with wisdom teeth in that I don't have ANY on the bottom. So at most I will ever need the top wisdom teeth out. So far no problems
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Does that mean I would get put to sleep???

My mother finally called. I have an appointment tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                              Does that mean I would get put to sleep???

My mother finally called. I have an appointment tomorrow morning.
                              yes. People with severe fears of the dentist often do it. Only cerain dentists do it and the ones that don't may try to dissuade you.

I've never attempted it but if I had to have a wisdom tooth out or a root canal or something I might consider it.
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                              X