Medical issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go see your local shaman.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

shaman it is.

Maybe I'll see if alternative medicine can cure me.

Comment

As to Jon's problem, I'd definitely see a doctor as soon as possible. Try to go to an urgent care clinic covered by your insurance on a day that you're having your symptoms instead of trying to schedule a visit to your regular doctor only to be forced to just describe the symptoms to him. If your symptoms are manifest, the urgent care doctor might be able to order additional tests right away that could catch the thing in the act. It's the same kind of problem when you take your car to the dealership to have an odd problem fixed: The problem magically goes away when you get there and returns when you leave.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          shaman it is.

Maybe I'll see if alternative medicine can cure me.
          Request something that you must smoke.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

it's a lymph node

Comment

Thta is what I have sometimes been thinking... those are generally not serious, I think.

I do have Blue Cross/Shield, which means I think that I don't have to go to my doctor and can go to one down here :hmm:

If I was in Dis I would definitely see the doctor.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                Go see your local shaman.
                Are you ok DaShi?
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  Thta is what I have sometimes been thinking... those are generally not serious, I think.

I do have Blue Cross/Shield, which means I think that I don't have to go to my doctor and can go to one down here :hmm:

If I was in Dis I would definitely see the doctor.

Jon Miller
                  nope nope not serious at all.

the same thing happened to me. i went to an ENT. they thought it was a cyst and cut it out of me. it was on my left hypoglossal then they were like 'oh it was just a lymph node'. i got a free toy out of it though

Comment

So it was away... still just a bit sore in the area.

Than today I had a Godiva Mocha thing (cold, fancy frap). Spike in heart rate for a few seconds (Then went away), increased BP (expected), left side of jaw no longer closing and much more pain thre (not expected).

I am wondering if I am allergic to caffiene or coffee or milk? Or Mocha?

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Another day, another tumor.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                      X