No announcement yet.

Spain PolyMeet in summer of 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me so far, hope it won't interfere with some Salamanca weekend plans of some friends over here...

Comment

I may be able to do June but May is too soon...and June may be too damn hot!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Added in a proper suggestion: Saturday 16th of June in Barcelona.

A great place to visit, with nice studenty quarters (both posh and alternative though with a lenience to posh) AND it generally has a nicer climate during that time of year, being a coastal place.

Comment

If I were able to come it would prolly be June rather than May. Barring a small miracle. If it were May it would need to be a week later as there are plans for the 19th.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Bump. PH is set, Dauphin reported to be alomst set.

All the rest? Zopper? Sorry but May doesn't work for me and that June date fits perfectly with other plans.

Comment

Could have made it in May, but not in June.

Those northerners who intend to pass by France, can stop in Bordeaux if they wish (letting you sleep on the couch is no problem for me).
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Now that's an interesting offer... got some spare room also during July and August? I intend to travel that part of the European atlantic coast during summer, since Spain proper would be way too hot... wouldn't mind popping over into Southern France a bit

Comment

I am going to confirm the time off tomorrow and book the flights (I can get them really, really cheaply for my itinerary - it is actually more expensive getting to and from the airport than it is getting to and from Spain). Will be in Barcelona from Thurs-Sun and then popping to Zaragoza until Wednesday and flying back.

Should be good, I've earned a nice break
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                    Bump. PH is set, Dauphin reported to be alomst set.

All the rest? Zopper? Sorry but May doesn't work for me and that June date fits perfectly with other plans.
                    I'll see what I can arrange.

PH, are you going to book a hotel room? Depending on availability, I might be able to arrange rooms at a corporate rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      Now that's an interesting offer... got some spare room also during July and August? I intend to travel that part of the European atlantic coast during summer, since Spain proper would be way too hot... wouldn't mind popping over into Southern France a bit
                      Alas, it's very unlikely I'll be there. You can PM when the time comes though, just in case.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I probably will although I was looking at just staying in a hostel for the time I am there (I will be stopping over Friday and Saturday night). But if I can get a decent rate for a hotel room I suppose I could reconsider
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Well the time is now booked off and the flights are booked so I am on my way!
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Comment

I didn't understand a jot of that...
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I basically called on the best drinkers and asked if someobody could put us up. Need any else?

Comment

Working...
                                X