Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People with fashion sense, your opinion is needed here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    You look just like one of my Bulgarian friends.
    I have a friend that married some Indian guy about a month ago. He was a call center manager or something.
    I don't know any Indian people IRL though.
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Re: Re: People with fashion sense, your opinion is needed here.

Originally posted by Colon™

Combination is fine, even if somewhat dull.
      QFT -- I'd give it an "average"

Comment

Re: People with fashion sense, your opinion is needed here.

Originally posted by Sir Og
        I would like to know what people with some sense of fashion think of this particular color combination. Is it bad, good average. I had an argument with someone regarding this particular set of clothes and would like to have some more opinions.

I can't get a better quality picture. The jeans are not as gray as they look on that picture. They are maybe a little bit more yellowish.
        More yellowish would be good

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          Gay forum!
          I thought this was the gay forum. Do you mean THERE IS ANOTHER ONE?!
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's more a request for a separate forum to discuss gay things like clothes, musical theatre, and Civfanatics.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

And Toronto Maple Leafs.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I wear all black. I never have to worry about color combinations.

actually I wear blue as well. Black and Blue.

Comment

I dress like this guy:

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are you ok DaShi?
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

DaShi must be one sexii sob!

Comment

Yes, chicks dig my robe and wizard's hat.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X