Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People with fashion sense, your opinion is needed here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People with fashion sense, your opinion is needed here.

I would like to know what people with some sense of fashion think of this particular color combination. Is it bad, good average. I had an argument with someone regarding this particular set of clothes and would like to have some more opinions.

I can't get a better quality picture. The jeans are not as gray as they look on that picture. They are maybe a little bit more yellowish.
    Attached Files
    Quendelie axan!

Looks fine.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, it's not so much the clothes as the smug bum on which they hang :P

Comment

He does have an "I'm so much better than you" look on his puss, doesn't he?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: People with fashion sense, your opinion is needed here.

Originally posted by Sir Og
          I would like to know what people with some sense of fashion think of this particular color combination. Is it bad, good average. I had an argument with someone regarding this particular set of clothes and would like to have some more opinions.

I can't get a better quality picture. The jeans are not as gray as they look on that picture. They are maybe a little bit more yellowish.
          Combination is fine, even if somewhat dull.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This was the best picture in terms of color quality. I wasn't looking at my face when choosing what to post.
            I did this by doing a short video and then capturing a screenshot.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

You need more orange.

Comment

Orange? I wouldn't wear orange on a bet.

Comment

Average.
                  If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

it's fine for everyday wear. if you looking to go out or go on a date, then you probably want something with a little more pizzaz.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If you're going out on a date, maybe a sweater sans arm pocket with a collared shirt would work. Paired with khakis and leater shoes, it's an all time classic.
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Orange? I wouldn't wear orange on a bet.
                        Bah... hunters wear orange. (Though not exactly the same color I would suggest.) I don't think you really own a gun. You may not even really be Texan!

Comment

dull colors pretty much always go together. it looks ok.

Comment

I don't want to be seen if I'm hunting. I only hunt people.

Comment

Hmmmm... you didn't dispute the Texan part... ?

Slow is really Mexican?

Comment

Working...
                              X