Dog head case solved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog head case solved.

I remember a thread about this but I'm to lazy to go find it so here's the link in a new thread.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

That was a good way to get her attention. I should try it
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

Summary?
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Dogs
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Dog excrementa on the walls
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Dogs excreting on Doddler's walls
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Dogs excreting on Doddler's head
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.

this is sick.

this is a sick way to draw attention

and he's 24, which is clearly against the /2+7 rule of dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.

this is sick.

this is a sick way to draw attention

and he's 24, which is clearly against the /2+7 rule of dating.
                    The wha`t rule?
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

The wha`t rule?
                      The one betor's pretending to be breaking.

Comment

Yeah, chopping off a dog's head and sending it to its owner is certainly an interesting way of trying to win her affections. I believe they call it 'the Spink manoevre'.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

The wha`t rule?
                          It is considered the universal dating rule in Israel.

You take the guy's age, divide by 2, and add 7. This gives you the bottom age limit for a possible partner.

For instance, I'm 22 years old. ( 22 / 2 ) + 7 = 18.
                          This means I can date girls no younger than 18.

When I become 24, 19 will become the bottom age.

Comment

Another victory in the war against terrorism.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

It is considered the universal dating rule in Israel.

You take the guy's age, divide by 2, and add 7. This gives you the bottom age limit for a possible partner.

For instance, I'm 22 years old. ( 22 / 2 ) + 7 = 18.
                              This means I can date girls no younger than 18.

When I become 24, 19 will become the bottom age.
                              If you're five, you must date people aged 9 or older?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X