Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the craziest thing you have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
    Then I and two other guys made a vodka drink from the 2nd batch of boiled water (containing female "slime"). Her prize was that she could keep the coins.
    wtf

Comment

ditto

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        I plead the Fifth.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
        Eww, twincest...

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
          I lost my pencil.

Once, I was working on a physics exercise, and writing down the equations with my pencil. Somebody asked me something about his problem, I turned to his problem, quickly trying to rearrange my thoughts that I could start again with my own problem quickly.
          So, after a minute or so, I found that somebodies problem was too difficult to solve in the head, so I took some paper and - where is my pencil? I just had it a minute ago. I started looking for it, asked the two others if they had seen it. After a while, we all continued with business, I resumed writing, and suddenly realised that I kept the pencil in my hand all the time.

Now, one unresolved problem remains: Does the brain have a stack-like structure?
          This is the saddest excuse for a "wild" story I've ever seen.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Cut him some slack, Sloww. It's a little hard to top what Spec posted...

...or Rah's twincest.

Comment

I once drove

60 mph on the freeway

in reverse
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Where, in Wyoming?

Comment

I've hit 120mph before..

- Fountaineering in Warrington. With my wallet and phone in my pockets. Dumb

- Had a fight with two Germans in a swimming pool. Bad idea.

- broke a friend's arm when he was in goal and saved one of my shots
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    I surfed the internet with IE once.
                    I can top that. I once used AOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                      I've hit 120mph before..
                      I've hit 156mph before..

It was on a New Hampshire highway in a Ferrari F360
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I've hit 156mph before..

It was on a New Hampshire highway in a Ferrari F360
                        This was with a 1.2 litre engine
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Crazy? I've done a lot of weird things that are hard to explain, and I'd rather not explain because it would never do justice to the nature of the event.

Crazy as in dangerous? Hmhh, most of it will go to my snowboarding exploitations, some of the things we did some years ago was absolutely insane, now that I think of it. Many times we'd do this thing, where you're not quite sure how the jump will throw you (backwards, to the left, to the right), so one did a kamikaze. You're supposed to just ride it slow so you know. But it was more fun to test it with full speed. Let the physics take care of it. Many of us were/are pretty skilled so.. but most of that stuff goes into this category. All of us could have been severly injured at many points with 'OK let's just try if we can make it'. Fortunately we did make it most of hte times.

Few times it has been very close with teh car.. not intentionally, but something has just come up and the situation coudl have been a lot worse. Once or twice, when you made out of a situation that seemed 'impossible' without a scratch, when everything kind of goes into slow motion and when it's over you feel like your heart will explode, it's near religious experience, as if God saved you or stuff like that. Because you realize how horrible th situation was and fraction of seconds and all that stuff. Odds very much against everyone, but you all just sorted it out at th elast second. Brilliant!

So I haven't really done anything what you guys consider crazy on purpose.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I once asked this goth chick, with an implanted set of razor sharp metal teeth for a bj

well... no... I didn't

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                              Pulled the handbrake doing 100 kmh in a freeway crowded with busses..
                              I thought that was pretty routine for Italian drivers
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I did once drive in a motorway hard shoulder the wrong way. I had Dauphin and Zopperoni in the car at the time
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X