Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the craziest thing you have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the craziest thing you have done?

well?

you don't expect me to list mine first do you? Mine might seem kind of pathetic compared to you guys. I really haven't done any crazy things. I did a public nudity kind of thing. But I was a teenager then. I was crazier back then, than I am now. . I could never do something like that today.

Other than my extremely fast driving, I don't do crazy things anymore. Actually, I don't even drive fast anymore. I don't want any more tickets. I just wish you could get on a road, and drive as fast as you want, and not have to worry about tickets.

Registered at Poly - haha that was easy
    Blah

Comment

Ummmm....Craziest of all?

I wouldn't know. I did so many.

-Verdun to Ste-therese in 11 minutes (usually a 40 minute drive) Just wanted to know how fast I could do it
      -Outrun police 3 times
      -Selling drugs
      -Taxing people
      -Beat up drug dealers to steal their drugs and sell it myself (we had territories, and I was what they call ''legal'' if you know what I mean )
      -Break in to houses
      -Dive from a 100 foot cliff
      -Beat up a school guard
      -Mess with discipline supervisors car many times
      -Accidentally lite a field on fire

I could go on and on...And I still dont know what the craziest would be. What kind of crazy are you talkin about too? Near death experience, crazy as rage, crazy non-sense?

edit: For the record, I have stopped doing all these things since I'm 21...or when I started working in Banks...so 8 years ago. Now I'm a good boy

Spec.
      Last edited by Spec; March 23, 2007, 15:38.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec

My worst? I climbed on a statue of a lion right in front of the Serbian parliament in Belgrade and unveiled my balls. 5 seconds later I was surrounded by 3 police officers.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I've never done anything crazy in my life ever.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I surfed the internet with IE once.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
              Spec

My worst? I climbed on a statue of a lion right in front of the Serbian parliament in Belgrade and unveiled my balls. 5 seconds later I was surrounded by 3 police officers.
              What were you doing in Belgrade?

Comment

Spec, where were you the day Tupac got shot?
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

When I was 16, I ran my car over a hump in the road at ~60 mph. That doesn't sound like much, but the hump in question is something you normally hit at 20mph. All four wheels left the ground. I landed in the wrong side of the road, driving straight at a telephone pole, with an oncoming car.

What a ****ing dumbass. Thankfully, I managed to get back on my side of the road and haven't done anything quite that nutty since.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                    When I was 16, I ran my car over a hump in the road at ~60 mph. That doesn't sound like much, but the hump in question is something you normally hit at 20mph. All four wheels left the ground. I landed in the wrong side of the road, driving straight at a telephone pole, with an oncoming car.
                    -Arrian

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The funny thing was that the only damage to my car (1977 Chevy Impala, sky blue!) was a small crack in the muffler...

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I lost my pencil.

Once, I was working on a physics exercise, and writing down the equations with my pencil. Somebody asked me something about his problem, I turned to his problem, quickly trying to rearrange my thoughts that I could start again with my own problem quickly.
                        So, after a minute or so, I found that somebodies problem was too difficult to solve in the head, so I took some paper and - where is my pencil? I just had it a minute ago. I started looking for it, asked the two others if they had seen it. After a while, we all continued with business, I resumed writing, and suddenly realised that I kept the pencil in my hand all the time.

Now, one unresolved problem remains: Does the brain have a stack-like structure?
                        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

I plead the Fifth.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I absolutely can't find anything crazy that I did...
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              I plead the Fifth.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
                              Ok Dave Chapelle, Ok.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X