• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli
    No proof for that.
    Originally posted by Dis
    I seriously doubt China was there.
    Huh, I never knew Zheng He's voyage was seriously disputed. The usual contention I hear is that skimming the coast without landing anybody didn't count.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Zhengs trip was not disputed, his trip from China, to south east asia, india, arabia and east africa... his trip to america is totally completely disputed

And by the way, that wasnt really an expedition like the one of Columbus, since the sea routes from china, and the indian ocean were very well known and were full of traders, he didnt explore new territory but just traveled thru well known sea trade routes.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Huh, I never knew Zheng He's voyage was seriously disputed. The usual contention I hear is that skimming the coast without landing anybody didn't count.

His journeys to Africa and Arabia and India and Sri Lanka certainly aren't.

There is no undeniable proof of a planned or return visit to the Americas by Chinese (or Mongol directed) fleets or ships.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I already said that!
          Oh

But you know I never read your posts.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Oh

But you know I never read your posts.
            then how were you able to respond to that one.

Comment

I had someone read it out to me
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
              X