Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Elite ("Zephyr") coming, price cuts also ($229 core)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me sum this thread up. Asher you have all the 3 consoles right? You see for yourself how much superior the PS3 really is to the others and you and you still tell here how the X360 is the best?

Then when the PS3 Euro launch is at hand you make a thread like this trying to promote Xbox and divert attention from the best console event in 6 years.

When I appear sarcastic about all this you dig up troubleshooting forums for Ps3 related problems. In the mean time your mindless minions get all personal on me. I can tell you right now that any piece of hardware that is shipped in millions will despite the state of the art quality control have tens, maybe a hundred units with simple warranty issues. Its not unusual, its not a big deal and its pathetic ammo for PS bashing.

Talking about a guy with an agenda. Tell me again how much does MS pay you?

When people dont fall for your scheisse you get all pissed off about it to the JEW who speaks out loud what most us can see.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
      So let me sum this thread up. Asher you have all the 3 consoles right? You see for yourself how much superior the PS3 really is to the others and you and you still tell here how the X360 is the best?
      I do not have the Wiii right now, it's in Calgary with the SO. But I've played it and technically own it.

Then when the PS3 Euro launch is at hand you make a thread like this trying to promote Xbox and divert attention from the best console event in 6 years.

I don't control when this information appears. MS probably leaked it at this time intentionally, I agree.

Talking about a guy with an agenda. Tell me again how much does MS pay you?
      They are paying my company tens of millions of dollars, to be fair...and the guys down the hall are making an Xbox 360 and DX10 PC game...

But I'm speaking truth. The vast majority of gamers out there agree, too. The PS3 is half-baked.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

So you are GUILTY and ADMIT your crimes?

good..

- Paul Valery

Comment

The only thing I am guilty of is owning all of the consoles, which makes my opinion on the matter relevant and yours irrelevant.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

WRONG.

It makes you even more unreliable. Just like Bluray is beating HD DVD the better console will kick the MS ass soon.

- Paul Valery

Comment

You're a funny guy, but no Stefu.

Comment

You too are funny, but a bit too much of a fan boy to be taken seriously on these matters.

And to tell you the truth I would not want to be Stefu, I've met him you know.

PS. Have you noticed how I add text to my posts afterwards?

- Paul Valery

Comment

This is worse, much worse than the Nedaverse. Time to ignore before my brain explodes.

Comment

the pleasure is all mine

- Paul Valery

Comment

• The one REALLY cool thing about the PS3 is Folding@Home...I'm going to download the update tonight and run that thing 24/7.

Comment

• Yeah. Cell could be really useful in grid computing applications like that. Btw have you resigned from world community grid? You havent generated much points lately..

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Yeah, a while ago.

Comment

• I'm no "minion" of Asher's (I'd rather have a Wii), but how is the PS3 anything more than an overpriced X360 with different and generally less popular games?
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo
                              But you can play PS2 titles on the PS3.
                              In Europe, that depends - the version here has reduced backwards compatibility. Costs 700 euros in Finland. You could get two Xbox 360 Premiums here with that, AFAIK.

The site is on maintenance right now but games like Final Fantasy X and XII and MGS3 save for the Subsistence version are having problems. I thought most obscure titles would have problems, but not anything like on this scale.

The only people who I've talked with who want to buy a PS3 always get incredibly defensive about the price and the EU version's shortcomings and want to really point out that it's none of my business how they use their own money. Fair enough, but that doesn't keep them from being idiots.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
                                I'm no "minion" of Asher's (I'd rather have a Wii), but how is the PS3 anything more than an overpriced X360 with different and generally less popular games?
                                PS3 is a waste of good money. It gives the same as X360 for an insane price.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X