The Importance of Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have this

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Yeah, but the Koenigsegg is borne with 800 hp
      Yea, and it probably weight something around 900kg too...

Well, it has a minor flaws. Since it hasn't a backspoiler it acts like an untamed stallion and the price
      Well, my 2 points are, the price, and the fact that its not a ''real'' car. I'm not the Ferrari, lamborghini type of guy.

I love eating away 07 Porshes with a 90's car. The best decade for cars imo.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
        I'd rather have this

Sorry, but that's just fugly.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Yea, and it probably weight something around 900kg too...
          Nah, 1180, but the ratio is still

Well, my 2 points are, the price, and the fact that its not a ''real'' car. I'm not the Ferrari, lamborghini type of guy.

I love eating away 07 Porshes with a 90's car. The best decade for cars imo.

Spec.

Yeah, I understand, and there are also the fun from getting the car to perform like that
          Last edited by BlackCat; March 16, 2007, 17:57.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: Re: The Importance of Tires

Originally posted by DAVOUT

That is the reason why in F1 all teams must now have the same manufacturer.
            What's next? They all must have the same engine?
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Tyres.

I'm tired of people misspelling tyre as tire.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Importance of Tires

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Or teh same driver!!!
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Sorry, but that's just fugly.

Spec.
                  Sorry, but you're blind.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

No, that is exceedingly fugly.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

OK, granted, this is a better colour scheme

Comment

True.

Comment

still somewhat ugly
                          like a truly over done vw beetle...

Comment

my favorite car...
                            Last edited by ZEE; January 24, 2009, 12:37.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Somehow I think that this rubber and lube thread has turned into a babe thread
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Importance of Tires

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

For the next step, they have choice between engine or chassis only, because the third point influencing performance is the pilot. And they have already severely limited the engine and the chassis. The ultimate limit is the quality and attractivity of the show.
                                Statistical anomaly.
                                The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X