How fast are ya?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comcast - Atlanta, GA 10:30ish PM 3/15/07
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

WTF is up with Comcast?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Download speeds!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

HOORAY FOR COMCAST

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comcast as well.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If I give you a dollar will you change your avatar? It's worse than Data Jack's. That's pretty bad.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

not so fast, but I don't care... and my laptop is far from my wifi router.
                  29.95$/month... unlimited transfer, not bad!

Edited:
                  Replaced my the new-york server.
                  bleh

Comment

I think I pay that much.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                        I think I pay that much.
                        You pay 3 U.S. dollars for internet???
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

No, $29.95/month.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

for a 15000 Kb/s Download line!

that's great, price are higher in Canada.
                            bleh

Comment

Y'all didn't get the joke

Comment

Yes, but I think I'm on some 3 month deal. After that it will be higher, and I will cry.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X