No announcement yet.

49 police officers killed in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so hard though. There's so many things he could mean by what he said. The possibilities are endless. I need an enlightened communist to help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak
      It's so hard though. There's so many things he could mean by what he said. The possibilities are endless. I need an enlightened communist to help me out.
      It has nothing to do with communism. I have to go to work, so I don't have time.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
        How is getting land and jobs bringing everyone down to their level?
        Yup, murdering 50 people and planting land mines around their bodies sure gets them land and jobs
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It has nothing to do with communism. I have to go to work, so I don't have time.
          Are you capable of reading into anything at all or do you just take everything literally?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Yup, murdering 50 people and planting land mines around their bodies sure gets them land and jobs
            Those people were preventing them from taking the land and jobs. That's why they were in a post in the middle of the jungle.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Yeah. Like I'm clicking a secret link you post. No way, Jose.
              You can see the URL by hovering over the link anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                Those people were preventing them from taking the land and jobs. That's why they were in a post in the middle of the jungle.
                No. They want the state out of the area (which is forested, BTW, so it's not about land) so that they can continue to extort and rape. That's what happens when you give guns (and power) to a bunch of disempowered young men - all ideology flies out the window.
                Last edited by LordShiva; March 15, 2007, 11:33.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lul Thyme

You can see the URL by hovering over the link anyway...
                  SlowwHand is... "special". Remember, he's a Texan.
                  B♭3

Comment

I suggest we should have a universal "Kill a Commie"-day. I think it would be fun Hang few of them, shoot few, beat few into death, perhaps poison a couple... imagination is the limit.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I suggest we do it on May 1st of every year.
                      B♭3

Comment

I suggest we should have a universal "Kill a Commie"-day. I think it would be fun Hang few of them, shoot few, beat few into death, perhaps poison a couple... imagination is the limit.
                        I agree. It is time to find a final solution to the communist question.

I suggest we do it on May 1st of every year.
                        May 1st would be very fitting.

Comment

As long as we waste few of them, the day doesn't matter to me. Kill, kill, kill! Make the insects and scum of the world disappear... die, die, dieee!!!

Communist man came across the sea
                          He brought us pain and misery
                          He killed our freedom, he killed our happiness
                          He took our game for his own greediness

We fought him hard we fought him well
                          Out on the plains we gave him hell
                          But many came too much for cree
                          Oh will we ever be set free?

Riding through Copenhagen and barren wastes
                          Galloping hard on the Danes
                          Chasing the commies back to their holes
                          Fighting them at their own game
                          Murder for freedom a stab in the back
                          Women and children and brave ones attack

Run to the hills run for your lives
                          Run to the hills run for your lives
                          Last edited by Pekka; March 15, 2007, 11:43.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yup...

ANd last but not least, the big truth, something the 'intelligentsia' doesn't get, and thus they deserve to DIE should they ever try to enforce their ****ed up beliefs on the greater of people ever again:

In da butt.

Comment

Anti-intellectualism is as much of a plague as communism.
                              B♭3

Comment

Well, I do consider communism to be as plausible as .. like conquering the world and other stuff only true madmen have done. It's just not possible. Even if you give it a twist with a little variation, it can't be done. It's one of them 'if everyone just understood how great....'. Yeah, what ever dude. We GET it, we just know it won't work. A lot of things would be great, but a lot of them are impossible, that's why we need to settle with the best possible option that works. It's not the perfect system, but it's the one that works for most of us. Commies never really cared about other people, they just claim they do. It's their ultimate circle jerk trip, where they make their case to be noble.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X