No announcement yet.

Smashing babies and puppies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think that should be left to the taste of the smasher. I mean, sometimes you can take the baby, place your hand on the back and smash that way, take them by the head and toss.. so, I think it really depends what you want to do, as long as the baby/puppy flies.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      No no, that's not how to do the smashing. I mean you can if you want to, but I'd like to see more of the type of smashing, where you take them by their legs and swing them HARD to the ground or against a wall.
      I prefer through a plate glass window, myself.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
        You can smash then homogenize!
        If you homogenize, and then smash, does that make you a gay-smasher?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Smash, then grind, then pasteurize.

Baby, the other other white meat.

Children, when braised properly, are wonderful.
          B♭3

Comment

WTH Pekka?

I'm using gentler language now.

Comment

WTF Dis? Gentler language?
              B♭3

Comment

I remember watching someone smash a puppy. I was living in Grenada, West Indies, teaching at the medical school there. One of the students had brought her dog with her, an un-neutered female AKC registered poodle. When her dog went into heat one of the native mongrels mounted her ( the dog ), and they were inseperable. The owner became rather distraught, so one of the students picked up a cinder block and brought it down with all his might on the male dog's back. The dog's back was broken, his hind legs went limp, but his member remained erect and he lay there trying to run off with his front legs but still attached to the female. ( Erection is a local spinal reflex, so severing the connection to the brain only prolonged the erection. The end of the penis of the male dog inflates into a bulb during erection, sealing the penis within the vagina. ) The student then hit the male dog in the head with the block a couple of times. When the male dog finally stopped moving the female finally came loose from him.

Is this sorta what you were thinking about Pekka?
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

this thread disgusts me...
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'll say.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Strangelove, well that's not a good smash is it? I was talking about babies and puppies, also, I said they need to fly first. What the hell is wrong with you? Did you get off by telling that sick story?

Please, hold back your murdereous animal sex stories

This thread is about smashing babies and puppies
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

GREAT THREAD

(except Dr Strangelove's post is kinda sad )
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                        X