Smashing babies and puppies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashing babies and puppies..

.. is it wrong? I think it depends on the context. We shouldn't say it is wrong always. Never say never.. for example, we get lost in a desert. Baby dies first. Should we not smash it? I think we should be able to smash it and not feel guilty or be ashamed about it.

What about puppies? Puppies are cute, but if they get hit by a car and are suffering and you left your gun home, what are you going to do? You have to smash the puppy. It's not wrong, it is in fact the right thing to do.

And there might be a situation where you need to smash them both at the same time. For example, baby dies, and the dog starts to eat the baby. Clearly we need to smash them right now.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I think we should smash you.

Comment

Or if the baby is holding a remote control to a bomb planted in a kindergarten, it's ok to smash the baby ruthlessly for the greater good. Or a puppy with rabies that's about to run inside a kennel full of puppies, the only answer is a swift lethal spine breaking kick. I'm glad you understand the complexities of this world Pekka.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Especially if it's a golden retreiver pup.
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

I think the more important question is when shouldn't we smash babies and puppies.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I prefer to homogenize babies
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
              I prefer to homogenize babies
              You can smash then homogenize!
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak
                I think we should smash you.
                And you are?

I dont think you realize who you said that to...

Dont fvck with Supercitizen.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                  You can smash then homogenize!
                  Good point
                  The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I feel it's my duty to give back to the world that has given me so much.

Comment

are we using bare fists to do the smashing? this weighs heavily on my approval of it.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm surprised it hasn't been said yet.

WTF Pekka?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                          are we using bare fists to do the smashing? this weighs heavily on my approval of it.
                          I think the important thing is smashing, not the manner in which things are smashed.

Comment

No no, that's not how to do the smashing. I mean you can if you want to, but I'd like to see more of the type of smashing, where you take them by their legs and swing them HARD to the ground or against a wall.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

hind or fore legs? babies and dogs both.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X