Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has CivFanatics overtaken Apolyton in members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has CivFanatics overtaken Apolyton in members?

Let's figure this out once and for all.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

IF it has, I still prefer quality over quantity.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They're all DLs, because the regular members are banned so often.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Why has CivFanatics overtaken Apolyton in members?

Last edited by ZEE; December 28, 2010, 05:29.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          IF it has, I still prefer quality over quantity.
          I'm not interested in making subjective comparisons, just want to get the reason.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

We just did.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva They're all DLs, because the regular members are banned so often.
              It's not that often.

Originally posted by AAHZ
              glad to see where YOUR loyalties lie, Perfection
              I claim dual citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                We just did.
                explain how.

Comment

Thank you for the illustration.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 28, 2010, 05:29.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

maybe its a better site?
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un dĂ©faut dans la puretĂ© de Non-ĂȘtre.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
                        Apolyton is a better site
                        Q F T
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I had to go there the last time I needed to d/l Civ2 patches.
                          I had to go there recently to get answers to a couple Civ4 questions that were not addressed here .

I'm part of the community here, but when I need information, loyalty is not a factor.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Did you UL here what you needed and got there?

Comment

...and I get my civ3 scenarios from there
                              ...go there to see some really good quality history conversations
                              ...no kh
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un dĂ©faut dans la puretĂ© de Non-ĂȘtre.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X