No announcement yet.

Apolytoners' Hall of Fame: March 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not Heresson's DL, it's a friend of his. Heresson shouldn't have been banned
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Heresson was banned?

Comment

• Yes
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• For how long?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• All of my votes go to Ned. Don't leave us again, Ned!!!
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              For how long?

Comment

• Uh, I mean: For how long?:crying frog smilie, puking:
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Did they have the same login IP?

It happnned to me 3 years ago. I was posting and a friend of mine decided to create an account when I logged off...

Ming decided it was a DL and he banned me with a PCR.

What a load of crap that was...

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• A buddy of mine joined and was banned despite never having logged on from the same computer as me -- I guess he was banned for having a "loinburger-esque" posting style or something. I was pretty pissed off about it for awhile, but then I decided that there wasn't any point to being pissed off about it when the mods obviously don't give a damn, so now the whole incident has been relegated to the "bitter contempt" category rather than the "overt hostility" category.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

I am a man of my words Tiamat. I said I would keep voting for you until you gain your rightful place within the HoF.
                      That you did and I thank you for it, but a thankless task it is. I don't think I will ever arrive at those gold encrusted gates.
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Blake
                        Aeson
                        Dominae
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• haha, none of my DL's were found out about until I came clean about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                            haha, none of my DL's were found out about until I came clean about them.
                            So you're to blame for Heresson's banning!

Comment

• ok, 26 hours to go until these polls close

great participation soo far

gotta be in it to win it
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec

I vote for LORDSHEMALE!!!!

which means Lordshiva. 4 points that is.

noob...

Spec.
                                updated
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X