Apolytoners' Hall of Fame: March 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec voted for me, but you didn't count it
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• chill out

could you point me to that post, as my lists show he voted:

Spec voted for: Cort haus , VJ , LordSheMale , with each vote worth: 3

and if that is so, that he did vote for LordShemale, and as there is no member called LordSheMale, then the vote does not count within the rules etc

now if he has changed that vote to state your name, then I am willing to have a look at the situation and reread that section of the rules etc..

it is all good, for the 3 elections that you ahve been reported on, this one is your most impressive result so far indeed

LordShiva > 3, 13, and now 48 = 64
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Just giving you a hard time
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• yes yes indeed...

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            chill out

could you point me to that post, as my lists show he voted:

Spec voted for: Cort haus , VJ , LordSheMale , with each vote worth: 3

and if that is so, that he did vote for LordShemale, and as there is no member called LordSheMale, then the vote does not count within the rules etc

now if he has changed that vote to state your name, then I am willing to have a look at the situation and reread that section of the rules etc..

it is all good, for the 3 elections that you ahve been reported on, this one is your most impressive result so far indeed

LordShiva > 3, 13, and now 48 = 64
            I vote for LORDSHEMALE!!!!

which means Lordshiva. 4 points that is.

noob...

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• yep I am a noob indeed

and you did vote as you said, for LordSheMale...
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Mar 2001 >>>> Jan 2002

Newb indeed.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• hehe, now you must not let details get in the way

afterall this is the off-topic
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• No voters for me, as usual. I must be doing something right.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Guynemer gets my last vote.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                            Mar 2001 >>>> Jan 2002

Newb indeed.
                            Hence the

So you counted my vote for LordSheila right?

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Damn! I forgot to call him Lord Sheila when I gave him my votes - such a missed opportunity...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Imagine if LordSnotty got in.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X