X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fairly recent guilty pleasure:

Maroon 5, Songs About Jane
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      Billy Joel -- Piano Man (just so gay...)
      MC Hammer -- U Can't Touch This (most embarrassing video evah)
      C+C Music Factory -- Everybody Dance Now (can't remember the real title, but I loved this)

But the biggest guilt trip of all:

Ice Ice Baby -- Vanilla Ice
      omg. My friend Luke sounds exactly like him when he sings/plays it! I love that song. billy joel

i like all those songs!!

but i'm not ashamed of any of the music i listen to so i didnt post anything.

Comment

you will be 15 years from now

Comment

Re: bands/songs you are ashamed to like

Originally posted by Dis
          body count- not the most talented, but I like the attitude- not too rap/metallish
          because they were rap/metal before the genre even exisited. that was what, 1989? 1990?

my own guilty pleasures include orgy. although just the band at the moment. this includes any similar dark, pop eighties synth sounding bands.

as for shame, i must say that i am rather fond of rob thomas & carlos santana's
          'smooth' as well as teh spearsx0r5 "slave."
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

rob thomas & carlos santana's 'smooth'

No shame there.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

it's a great song, but i othwise loathe thomas. carlos and i go way back, so there's no hard feelings there.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I believe that it is ridiculous to be ashamed of anything you like. I like No Doubt. I like Gwen Stefani, though she does turn a bit crap later on. I like classical music, and so far I've listened to/liked Rachmaninov, Tchaichovsky and Chopin. Deep Purple amuses me and they've got some great music too. Elliott Smith is a musical genius. Fiona Apple may not have too much going for her, but her voice is excellent and she covers the Beatles' Accross the Universe pretty well. Rob Zombie is a bit macho and funny, but it's still got some good music I reckon.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I was with you until Rob Zombie...
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rob Zombie

White Zombie
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

white zombie... here's a better one than the other one i posted.. live
                      Last edited by ZEE; March 15, 2007, 13:02.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                        it's a great song, but i othwise loathe thomas. carlos and i go way back, so there's no hard feelings there.
                        Carlos had nothing at all to do with the writing of the song.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I got itunes on random right now.

American Badass- by Kid Rock is on. I like this song. . I also like Bawitawa. Those are the only 2 songs I know by him.

This song rocks though.

I wonder what happened to him. I suppose he never really had any talent. Just had a couple catchy songs, and happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Comment

After you've lost the midget and lost the Baywatch babe, life is just not worth living anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X