Are you a postmodernist intellectual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    Is it masterbation when your D/L flirts with you, Perfection?
    It would be if such a situation were to arise
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Look, lady if you really want to entertain me, let me asphixiate you. You can't be breathing and get me to rise.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
        Is it masterbation when your D/L flirts with you, Perfection?
        Masturbation. You of all people should be able to spell it
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
          [q=Perfection]I'm a dickhead[/q]

Fixed.
          QFT

edit: I feel I've been too harsh.
          Last edited by Sirotnikov; March 10, 2007, 11:39.

Comment

[q=Perfection]Replying to "Was it necessary to drop the bomb?" with
            "Well it's not like it was gonna drop itself."[/q]

Claiming to be J.D. Salinger

CFC are bunch of old women .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

while poly is mostly just horny (often gay) teenage guys

Comment

That still beats CFC... it shows just how bad they really are.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

no disagreement here.

Comment

The insane mods are half the fun.

Actaully, they're not like that to most posters. It's just that I manage to create so much chaos through legitimate means they'll take any excuse to nail my ass to the wall.

Comment

You are a Polytubbie at heart. Cease your inexplicable patronage of that vile place.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I voted "maybe" because I am not sure I am not a post-postmodernist intellectual.
                        And in any case, I am so different from the mob of PMI...
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          You are a Polytubbie at heart.
                          No, I have basic writing skils.

Comment

yes
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              [q=Krill]
                              [q=Perfection]I'm a Dickhead[/q]

Fixed[/q]

QFT

edit: I feel I've been too harsh.
                              Yeah, this thread turned out slightly better than expected...
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

A postmodernist is the filosofer equivalent of a teenager.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X