Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddamn Indians are ruining American Idol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by padillah
    Well, who called it? Who knew this would happen? There were a couple of us that knew the best singer couldn't be left with the crap contract Idol makes you sign.

The winner is now utterly inconsequential to me.

Tom P.
    Yup

best singer does not win . . .. AGAIN-- Its not exactly news .

Either of the remaining two will probably be fine as an "Idol".

The show has gotten so big that just making the top 10 is usually enough exposure to get really launched. Winning it is nice and all but I think Ms Doolittle will be just fine
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by padillah
      Blake, he's the beat-boxer. He's been a great singer
      Honestly? I think that Blake's singing was barely better than Sanjaya. I'm shocked that he made it to the final.
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Wycoff
        Honestly? I think that Blake's singing was barely better than Sanjaya. I'm shocked that he made it to the final.
        Yeah. Blake should stick to modding the Civ4 AI. Singing isn't his thing.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
        X