Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they have to be so goddamn Frenching French about everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    i.e. like the rest of the French?
    There is still some time before the rest of the French can enjoy massive police-hounding, and mass-refusals to a fair trial.

It will come however, if Sarkozy succeeds.

Edit: well, I charicature a tad. Sarkozy is the one most eager to curb our civil liberties into irrelevance for the sake of domestic safety (supported by all those people who are sure they have nothing to worry about).

However, even if he loses - heck, even if his political carreer had a definitive stop today, the liberticide drive would continue. More slowly, sure. But the demand here is for an increasing police society, and the opposition (both on the left and the right) doesn't manage to defend the ideal of civil liberties.
    I'd like it to be an only French trait. However, I feel it is common across the west.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      Says the Rosbif offshoot
      Roast beef >>>>>>>>>>> French food
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        But the demand here is for an increasing police society, and the opposition (both on the left and the right) doesn't manage to defend the ideal of civil liberties.
        I'd like it to be an only French trait. However, I feel it is common across the west.
        I think you're right. Liberty is melting fast.

Comment

why is that though. who is actually demanding more protection? Certainly Im not.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I thought happy slapping started off as stunt by British Chavs.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

British Chavs are influenced by French defeatism.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I wouldn't make the filming of all sex acts be illegal unless you are a journalist.
                all sex acts arent illegal.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I'm all for it. Happyslapping sound bloody stupid.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Happy Slapping is a cultural problem with French people. The only solution is perhaps a Final one.
                    Erm,
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Erm,
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_slapping#History
                      They are clearly of French descent.

Comment

If the English are descended from the French and Canadians are descended from the English...

!
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Not all English people descend from the French, just the Chavs.

I have no French blood in me. If I did I'd be a bottom.

Comment

The erosion of liberity is, sadly, not limited to France.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

France and George W and the Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                                British Chavs are influenced by French defeatism.

Comment

Working...
                                X