Army is gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    If you bum a guy and enjoy it you're gay and that's pretty much the end of it.
    I think I could enjoy gay sex, that doesn't make me gay.

I really shouldn't say that. I will end up being quoted somewhere, and can't run for president. .

Comment

Nope, because in prisons, and in other special circumstances, there are straight guys who have had sex with other men.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I dispute that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          Nope, because in prisons, and in other special circumstances, there are straight guys who have had sex with other men.
          Yes, it's called prison rape.
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

not if it is consensual. There are a variety of reasons to have sex in prison. One of them being protection. Not that I know about these things. .

I can't see it doing it for enjoyment. Sure there are no women, but you don't need women to survive. I am proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              not if it is consensual.
              If it's consensual, it's not "straight guys who have had sex with other men," because they're not straight.
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

not if it is consensual. There are a variety of reasons to have sex in prison. One of them being protection. Not that I know about these things.

No, there is a legal clause called "reality of consent" (or something like that, it has been a while since I studied tort) that can invalidate any contract or agreement.

It means that you can contend that you were coerced, and it is in fact not legally consentual even though you signed, did not resist, or otherwise superficially appeared to consent.

It is not uncommon for a rapist to force the victim to say some words that would be interpreted in other circumstances to be giving consent. But the reality of consent is not recognized.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  Straight men have had sex with other men; that does not mean that those men are gay.
                  If not forced, and sexually aroused they are homosexual - at least until they start behaving differently.

Assuming you are using "gay" in the context of homosexual, they are gay.

Comment

That's near where I live.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      I agree with MrFun. That is why I don't think that truly Bi people exist. Yeah, there are people who have sex with both sexs, but they are confused or hedonists... not naturally Bi.

JM
                      I wouldn't consider myself confused, or a hedonist.
                      B♭3

Comment

I don't know you well enough to know which you are (gay or straight). But probably if we chatted a bit... I would probably know.

At one point I was convinced that there were Bi people, even though I had never personally met one. But then the people who convinced me turned out to be one or the other (generally gay).

I am refering to intrinsic gayness or straightness, which many currently don't think exists (but the social groups that think like this are highly hedonistic).

And depending on how important your intrinsic sexuality is (in your make up), you can be happy in a relationship that goes against it. (There are examples of intrinsic gays who were in happy straight relationships... I have heard of intrinsic straights being in happy gay relationships)

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The "physical pleasure" of "bumming" another human being is universal -- therefore all guys are potentially gay, including you. Right?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Straight guys won't get past the "if" Asher.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Many do in prisons, for instance. And when on various drugs.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Prison sex is usually about much more than pleasure.

My point being, you can promise/predict all the pleasure you want but the "average" straight guy will not bring himself to mount another dude. Lot's of stimulations may feel good (ie beastiality) but only those predisposed to try it will ever find out.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X