• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakes on a Plane??

Off-Duty NWA Worker Charged With Assault On Flight
    NWA Assault Criminal Complaint (PDF)

Heather Brown
    Reporting

(WCCO) Minneapolis An off-duty Northwest Airlines employee was arrested after a woman on a flight from Seattle complained that the man had ejaculated on her.

The FBI identified the man as Samuel Oscar Gonzalez, 20, of Lakewood, Wash. He was charged in federal court with simple assault, a misdemeanor.

It happened on the redeye Monday morning from Seattle to Minneapolis. The woman was headed back to college.

Near the end of the flight, the FBI said Gonzalez sat next to the woman as she was trying to sleep. He touched her, which she described as spooning, lifted her shirt and then got up and left. Court documents said she felt a warm fluid on her back, clothes and seat after he walked away. She told the officers he had ejaculated on her.

The woman told the flight attendants about the incident. They moved her to another seat and called police from the air. The crew also moved the man to a seat near the front of the plane until the end of the flight.

Northwest Airlines Corp. said the flight crew asked that police meet the flight from Seattle when it arrived early Monday in Minneapolis, and that's where officers arrested Gonzalez.

The victim told her boyfriend she was told Gonzalez is a Northwest employee.

"I know she was really upset, just kind of confused about what's going on, what's happening," said the victim's boyfriend, Mark, who asked to be identified only by his first name.

Northwest said that Gonzalez was an equipment service worker, a category that includes baggage handlers, but said he was not working at the time.

They released a statement that said, “The NWA employee has been suspended pending a review of the incident. Northwest is cooperating fully with law enforcement authorities on this matter."

The FBI said Gonzalez was detained after his initial appearance in federal court on Monday. He could face up to six months in jail.

(© 2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report. )
    Lesson to anyone on a plane.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Sleeping people are the one's who need the lesson.

How about this? How about they give Mark the guy's name, photo, and place of residence?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      How about this? How about they give Mark the guy's name, photo, and place of residence?
      This kind of thing doesn't happen in Texas, huh Sloww.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Sleeping people are the one's who need the lesson.
        Always important to watch your back, otherwise you end up having to wash your back.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

...the man had ejaculated on her....It happened on the redeye...
          Made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

This kind of thing doesn't happen in Texas, huh Sloww.
            If it has, I'm unaware. If it does, my recommendation stands.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

wtf pekka

Comment

Court documents said she felt a warm fluid on her back, clothes and seat after he walked away.

How pent-up was this guy? That's a lot of surface for a warm fluid to be covering.

boyfriend, Mark, who asked to be identified only by his first name.

Because she has more than one boyfriend named Mark and he can hide in the confusion? Heck, just "boyfriend" should be enough to identify him, how does just the first name help any?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  wtf pekka
                  After all that buggery in his other post I'm beginning to wonder myself.

Tom P.

Comment

The victim told her boyfriend she was told Gonzalez is a Northwest employee.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Veritass

Made me laugh.
                        I'm glad I wasn't the only one to laugh at that.

Comment

i laughed, but i still found it gross.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            i laughed, but i still found it gross.
                            Didn't you tell us you liked money shots?

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

not if i'm sleeping on a plane.
                              i'm going to be on a plane friday.
                              i would not like this to happen to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X