The United States's singular nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin

Contra? I thought you were an accountant? A contra is an entry made to nullify a previous entry. If two or more entries are contra'd against each other then they are each nullified.
    Ah yes, I've been working in tax.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Doesn't FDR say, in his speech after Pearl Harbor, "Today, the United States of America have been suddenly and deliberately [...] " ?
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
        Doesn't FDR say, in his speech after Pearl Harbor, "Today, the United States of America have been suddenly and deliberately [...] " ?
        Are you talking about this?

Yesterday, December 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.
        Explore UMKC, a comprehensive, urban research university with award-winning academic programs and a diverse, inclusive campus in the heart of Kansas City.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

We need audio
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
          X