How much do you adore Cartman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darius871
    Just OOC, what's your particular beef with SP?
    I think it comes bundled with Ludd's Dworkinism and general sense-of-humour failure.

Comment

Video: 'I am the dawg' !!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Don't hall monitors have class?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          Don't hall monitors have class?
          Yup. Cartman exudes it
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

"Go with Christ"

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Yup. Cartman exudes it
              I was going to make that joke.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'll be more careful next time

Comment

You'd better. I work hard setting those up.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Just OOC, what's your particular beef with SP?
                    It's stupid and juvenile. I liked it when I was 14.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

stfu noob!

Comment

stfu noob!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

It's stupid and juvenile. I liked it when I was 14.
                          It has changed a LOT from the 90´s

Its humour is not longer, kennys dead lol farts silly stuff

The last seasons have been classic after classic, Now they use whatever scandal is going on in the country, it helps them to get new material I guess.
                          It has kind of become political.
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Kind of political?

After The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and FOX News, it is the best political satire on television.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"This is what Scientologists actually believe"

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

More southpark video plz!
                                bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X