How much do you adore Cartman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: Make Love, Not Warcraft
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I agree, the recent episodes are classics.

Scientology, that green house one, swearing on TV, etc

Now I actually want people to do stupid things so that Southpark have stories to ride on. There's no better way to make a joke out of someone or something than to have Cartman involved in that joke.
      be free

Comment

After The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and FOX News, it is the best political satire on television.

South Park is superior to all of those...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Especially in the Marjorine episode, when he's pretending to be Butter's/Marjorine's mom on the phone, and says it in a sort of off-the-cuff way.
          "anyway, her mom told me she's working as state official and I should respect her authoritah"

a very fine moment indeed. I loved this episode.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Heresson, in which episode does Cartman discuss anti-Zionism? Usually he is just trying to exterminate all Jews. Or are they the same thing?

Comment

Duh, no Jews - no zionism
              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                After The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and FOX News, it is the best political satire on television.

South Park is superior to all of those...
                I'm going to have to agree with Drake. South Park is THE best satire on TV.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

he is one of the last great romantics
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride

It has changed a LOT from the 90´s

Its humour is not longer, kennys dead lol farts silly stuff

The last seasons have been classic after classic, Now they use whatever scandal is going on in the country, it helps them to get new material I guess.
                    It has kind of become political.
                    yeah I thought it was juvenile when I first saw it. I keep meaning to watch it, but I never watch tv anymore. Is there a way to watch it on the internet? Some of the stuff is very funny from clips I have seen.

I want to see those hitler episodes. they look funny. Hitler jokes are always funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      Is there a way to watch it on the internet?
                      Originally posted by LordShiva

Video: Make Love, Not Warcraft
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Middle East!

Comment

hmm, that episode makes me want to play world of warcraft again. Even if the intent was to show the absurdity of it.

I only played for 1 day before I became bored of it though.

Comment

Damn you, LordShiva! Now I have to stay late at work 'cause I was screwing around watching Make Love, Not Warcraft.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Heresson, after that other site closed down, I didnt know how I was going to stay sane.
                                be free

Comment

Working...
                                X