No announcement yet.

How much do you adore Cartman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butters: I gotta put in my suppository. Can you help me?
    A.W.E.S.O.M.-O: [Cartman] What?
    Butters: Remember I said I put that medicinal suppository in my anus? It will be so much easier having you do it from now on.
    A.W.E.S.O.M.-O: Um, actually, A.W.E.S.O.M.-O is not programmed for that function.
    Butters: A.W.E.S.O.M.-O, I thought you were programmed to do whatever I tell you. Yeah, that's pretty good. Get it up there good and deep.
    A.W.E.S.O.M.-O: Lame.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Cartman never ceases to amaze me....

When facing almost certain death, he turns to his friends and says, "I'd like to tell you guys how much I love you....except for you, Kyle."

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
        All hail the Fatass

Cartman

-Arrian
        He's not fat, he's big-boned.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

BEEFCAKE!!

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You will respect mah authoritah!

Comment

How much do you adore Cartman?

A whole lot more than he adores Kyle's mom

South Park - Cartman - Kyle's Mom Is A ***** - The best video clips are here

Edit due to the bit*h word appearing in the title, the embed thingy doesn't work. Just click teh link

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Awesom-O.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

cartman
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The Dawg
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Cartman ueber alles
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

That robot episode is a classic.
                        every episode is
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          You will respect mah authoritah!

He's an ass, but I like him in the context of the show.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

that was one of the finest Cartman's moments. I love him say "authoritah", "Confederacah" and "nah" instead of "here"
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                              Cartman Southpark
                              Just OOC, what's your particular beef with SP?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                                that was one of the finest Cartman's moments. I love him say "authoritah"
                                Especially in the Marjorine episode, when he's pretending to be Butter's/Marjorine's mom on the phone, and says it in a sort of off-the-cuff way.
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X