No announcement yet.

Lebensraum In Liechtenstein - aka - "When Swiss Attack!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think France and Poland should be given to Germany myself - they'd do a much better job with the places
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Sirotnikov -

What happened to your avatar's bosom?
      There was an attacks on a moral basis, so I had to let her morals go

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
        Germany should start new world wars and be further reduced in size, until it reaches the size of Liechtenstein
        You Poles and your ethnic cleansing
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Hey, we wouldn't cleanse Germans, but resettle them into their new, Liechtenstein-sized fatherland
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
            Hey, we wouldn't cleanse Germans, but resettle them into their new, Liechtenstein-sized fatherland
            I don't think that the Germans here should worry much. Knowing good old Polish ingenuity, the Germans would be sitting pretty in Stettin, Breslau, Allenstein, Danzig, Marienburg, etc. after a month or two of fighting.

Who are we kidding? What we know as Germany and Poland will be Turkey in a few decades anyway. No need to squabble about the dead past.

Comment

Malbork
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Generic Indian city that doesn't suck
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit Generic Indian city that doesn't suck
                  Islamabad

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff

Islamabad

Islam bad
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                    X