Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I'm not a fan of your herpes
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      But I'm not a fan of your herpes
      almost the 2 year mark without an outbreak
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

How does it work? Is it.. it transmits only when you have an outbreak or what? I'm thinking, if you want to have a baby, could you do that without giving herpes to your girlfriend? Or just do it when there's no outbreak?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          How does it work? Is it.. it transmits only when you have an outbreak or what? I'm thinking, if you want to have a baby, could you do that without giving herpes to your girlfriend? Or just do it when there's no outbreak?
          you can transimit when you dont have an outbreak but the likely hood is lower. Ive only ever transmitted it once and that was during the initial outbreak.

Because I have HSV I on my genitals it is less likely to have an outbreak, much less transfer it. If it was HSV II it is more likely. It has to do with where the virus prefers to incubate.

And I can have a baby without transferring it. Ive been doing my coworker for many months now without spreading it.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Cool stuff.
            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
            X