Freddie Mercury Reincarnated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Mercury Reincarnated?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I was listening to the radio, and I thought, wow this guy really sounds like old FM, I searched for the video on youtube and lo' and behold, a lot of people have the same thoughts.

Life is worth living again.
    be free

yeah
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Is he Finnish do you know ?
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Will he front Queen and replace that horrible Paul what's his name again?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Born in Lebannon I think. London taught him how to sing, and America sold his face.

Isn't that how it always goes..
          be free

Comment

Freddie was from Zanzibar, sounds promising!
            Is he bisexual?

Comment

A raging homo from what I could tell!

Freddie Mercury reincarnated?! It's a kind of magic!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Freddie was more bisexual then homosexual.
                He did it with everybody.

It would be good if he would be really back! He still owes me a gig!!!!!!!

Comment

Indeed, technically Freddie Mercury was bisexual, although gay sex dominated his later life.

Mercury (who was of Parsi Indian heritage) had a longtime girlfriend (Mary Austin) whom he considered his commonlaw wife. She inherited his estate in Montreux (Suisse) upon his death, and still lives there. Freddie was quoted as saying she was his best friend in life and could never be replaced by a man. That said, he was wearing a wedding band given by Jim Hutton, his male partner (who inherited 500K quid iirc) when he died.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The style was similar, true.
                    The voice was not as powerful as Freddie's from what I could tell from that song.
                    I liked the song, though.

Comment

I do like the song, and some parts of it did vaguely remind me of Freddie. But I've heard about the comparison way too often now. I'd need to hear a good deal more songs to say anything like that...

And if the "so I tried a little Freddie" indeed refers to Freddie Mercury then he specifically composed the song to sound Freddie-like. The rest of his repertoire might be rather different.

I wouldn't call FM the new John Lennon after hearing Queen's "Life is Real" either.[/possibly obscure Queen reference]
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator

And if the "so I tried a little Freddie" indeed refers to Freddie Mercury then he specifically composed the song to sound Freddie-like. The rest of his repertoire might be rather different.
                        Well of course it refers to FM...

Comment

He's also very gay, for what it's worth. Pretty cute.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That was uncanny.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Listening to his songs on his site, they're all clearly Freddie inspired.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X