No announcement yet.

Who wouldn't tango Jamie Lee Curtis ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact: Jamie Lee Curtis is a very good actress as evidence by her performaces in True Lies and Forever Young.

Fact: All else is irrelevant.

Comment

Here I make a thread about dancing with JLT and what happens ? Poeple instantly dives below the belt.

Isn't there anybody out there that too can tango or are you all glued to your keyboards ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'll have you know my comments were all aimed at above the belt.

(I doubt she is so old that they have sagged below the belt at this point)
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
          I'll have you know my comments were all aimed at above the belt.

(I doubt she is so old that they have sagged below the belt at this point)

You are right, you were above the belt

Oh, and it did look good what she did with them in true lies
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
          X